Companies are increasingly adopting sustainable strategies that consider environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues as part of their day to day operations. As the world pays greater attention to how companies behave, it is imperative to have an effective strategy in place. Our team can provide the advice and guidance needed to embed and develop a sustainability framework.
Sustainability is fast becoming a critical component of the business agenda. In the past, sustainability was associated primarily with environmental factors, but today it covers the full range of ESG issues and is widely seen as having an impact on a company’s bottom line as well as its reputation.
A sustainability strategy is the integration of economic, environmental and social goals into your business plan with the aim of creating long-term value for your organisation, your stakeholders and wider society, while sustaining and enhancing our natural resources for future generations. As awareness of ESG issues increases, many companies are seeking to implement and embed these principles into their operations. With ESG covering a wide range of issues, such as climate change, human rights, consumer protection, employee relations and responsible management, it is important to focus on those that matter most for your organisation.
We combine our extensive knowledge of ESG matters with our expertise in business to provide you with the advice and support your need when developing a sustainability strategy. Our team draws expertise from across the Mazars business and works as one in an integrated and collaborative manner, with a focus on tailoring their service to ensure it is the best fit for you.
Through our collaborative approach, we can help you
- Formulate a comprehensive stakeholder engagement policy, ensuring all parties are considered, approach planned, and strategies agreed
- Identify and focus on the material topics that have the biggest impact on your business and which matters most to stakeholders as they relate to economic, environmental and social risks that could affect your business reputation and your ability to create value
- Setup systems to measure chosen key performance indicators
- Calculate your carbon footprint and identify opportunities to reduce and offset your impact
- Developing ESG & sustainability strategy and due diligence
- Setting up anti-corruption programmes
- Corporate governance services
- GDPR compliance & data privacy and protection
- Carbon footprint assessment & energy efficiency
- Human rights strategy
- Supply chain CSR diagnosis and sustainable purchasing strategy