Mazars in Poland has developed a business advisory taskforce which can assist your firm in the context of the Covid-19 outbreak and its consequences on your business environment. Whether you are a Polish or international firm active in Poland, our advisors propose you tailor-made solutions to support you in the following areas, contributing to the resilience, protection and continuity of your business.
Due to exceptional situation related to the COVID-19 pandemic, we answer our clients' most bothering questions related to labor law and upcoming new legislation. We also discuss the most important solutions proposed by public sector institutions. In case you have any further doubts or you would like to discuss individual issues in detail, please contact our experts directly or fill in the form...
Observing the developments in the spread of SARS-CoV-2 corona virus causing COVID-19 infection, we would like to assure you that we follow who advice and guidance, recommendations from the relevant state authorities and global Mazars group guidelines aimed at limiting the expansion of the virus.
Our anti-crisis package
Support to employers dealing with employee salary related items
- Subsidies or credits to employers for employee salary payments
- Temporary lay-offs and short-time working supported by the state
- Other measures
Note: those services are provided by one of our legal external partners.
Support to receive funds to support financially your business
- State subsidies for the business.
- Attractive credits involving state-owned financial institutions.
- State guarantee schemes to support SMEs.
- Other measures
- Day-to-day tax advisory support
- Monitoring of the local tax environment and its consequences on your business in the context of the Covid-19 outbreak
- Tax audits
- VAT rates matrix
- Electronic invoice circulation advisory
- Appraising current debt facilities in place and advising on potential restructuring options following the Covid-19 outbreak
Cash flow management advisory
- Supporting clients’ short-term strategic business planning
- Understanding cash requirements during the Covid-19 outbreak
Independent business reviews
- Preparing an independent assessment of your business and its cash flows that can be provided to third party stakeholders such as investors or financial institutions
Financial modelling advisory
- Preparing integrated short-term Covid-19 related financial forecasts to support immediate investment/funding decisions
- Enhancing current business forecasts to incorporate sensitivity analysis
Corporate restructuring advisory
- Support in developing sustainable recovery plans following the Covid-19 outbreak
Accelerated M&A / carve-outs disposals advisory
- Helping shareholders realise value from their business, divisions or assets relatively quickly, without interrupting day-to-day operations during the Covid-19 outbreak
Corporate valuation services advisory
- Provision of independent contentious valuations of your business during the Covid-19 outbreak
Accounting & outsourcing services
- Consultation and advice on the drawing up of financial statements during the outbreak
- Standard accounting services
- Support in the preparation of staff records (employment contracts, agreements, labour regulations and remuneration)
- Payroll and HR administration services provided remotely
- Assistance in completing the application for deferral of payment of social security contributions