Monika Nowecka Partner, Head of Outsourcing
Head of Accounting services, HR administration and payroll services Department.
Monika Nowecka has been working for Mazars in Poland since 1995. She is a statutory auditor, graduate of Finance and Accounting and MBA studies at the Warsaw School of Economics. Monika Nowecka has extensive experience in accounting services for entities with various juridical personality and activity profile, including companies listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
Monika Nowecka has significant expertise and practical knowledge in Polish and international accounting standards. She is a lecturer at trainings and author of various publications on accounting.
She is an expert in the outsourcing sector and author of many publications in this field.
Monika Nowecka has two children, is passionate about football and mountain climbing.
Want to know more?
Pages associated to Monika Nowecka
- CEE Business Meeting – Accounting & Tax Update
- Mazars nominowany do Global Payroll Awards!
- The 6th CEE Strategic SSC/GBS Conference
- CEE Tax & Payroll Newsletter 1/2023
- CEE Business Services Summit & Awards
- Mazars has been shortlisted for the 2022 Global Payroll Awards in the category ‘Global Payroll Supplier of the year 2022’
- CEE Tax & Payroll Newsletter 2/2022
- Business and taxation guide to Poland
- CEE Tax & Payroll Newsletter 1/2022
- How to succeed internationally?
- CEE Tax & Payroll Newsletter 2/2021
- Unlocking trust: why global compliance is on the business agenda
- Mazars in Poland shortlisted for Global Payroll Awards
- XXII Doroczna Konferencja Audytingu
- CEE Tax & Payroll newsletter 1/2021
- E-commerce corporate development strategies in Poland
- Pandemic and the strategy of outsourcing providers
- COVID-19 - what every entrepreneur needs to know?