Małgorzata Pek-Kocik Partner, Financial Services Audit & Advisory
Małgorzata Pek-Kocik is a statutory auditor and an ACCA member. Before joining Mazars, she had been working as an associate partner in one of the “Big Four” firms, where she was responsible for audit, assurance and advisory services for financial institutions. Her portfolio of clients included the biggest banks operating in Poland.
Małgorzata has over ten years of experience in auditing financial statements of institutions from the financial sector. She also has extensive experience in conducting advisory and implementation projects in the area of risk management, reporting and finance, including experience in implementing solutions in banks' IT systems, implementation of advisory and implementation projects in the area of IFRS and financial risk management, with particular emphasis on credit risk and implementing methodological and IT solutions in the area of financial accounting and external reporting.
Małgorzata graduated from the Faculty of Economics, Finances and Banking of the University of Gdańsk.
Want to know more?
Pages associated to Małgorzata Pek-Kocik
- Mazars among top audit firms in Poland
- Impact of payment holidays on loan valuation - simulation analysis
- Financial reporting of European banks: benchmark study 2022
- Webinar | What are the lessons learnt from the Covid-19 impact on ECL of banks in Europe?
- Green economy is the new economy. ESG in the financial sector
- Responsible banking practices: benchmark study 2021
- 30.11. ESG financial forum (online stream)
- A practical guide for boards and leadership teams on sustainability
- How changes in the economic environment affected the financial performance and expected credit losses of banks in Poland?
- Financial reporting of European banks in the context of Covid-19: June 2021 update
- 28.10. CEE webinar: Business sustainability reporting & changes in the EU’s CSRD guidelines
- Sustainable finance policy tracker
- C-suite 2020: Financial services insight
- Trends shaping the audit industry worldwide are now also seen in Poland
- Financial performance of European banks in the context of Covid-19: benchmark study 2021
- Virtual event | Financial performance of European banks in the context of Covid-19: ECL-related impacts [replay]
- Virtual event | Anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing: challenges and new risks in Covid times
- Responsible banking practices: benchmark study 2020
- The future of audit: market view – myths, realities and ways forward
- 40th CEE banking conference, Mazars was the green sponsor
- Małgorzata Pek-Kocik in an expert panel of the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (Polish: KNF)
- Financial performance of European banks in the context of the COVID-19 crisis
- Responsible banking practices: benchmark study 2019
- CEE Webinar: HY2020 COVID-19 Disclosures in financial institutions - What is required? What should you know?
- Central banks are planning radical regulatory changes due to climate crisis - commercial banks have to prepare themselves
- How banks are responding to the financial risks of climate change
- Impact of COVID-19 on IFRS financial statements of financial sector institutions
- COVID–19 w sprawozdaniach finansowych sektora finansowego
- Umowy najmu w czasach COVID-19 a MSSF 16
- Business Alert
- GENDER BALANCE INDEX 2020: DRIVING DIVERSITY
- Analiza raportów rocznych dla dziennikarzy ekonomicznych i analityków
- Mazars appoints three new partners in Poland