Joanna Orłowska-Filipowicz Local Partner, Financial Services Audit & Advisory
Joanna Orłowska is a Partner in the Audit and Advisory Department for Financial Institutions. Before joining Mazars, she has been working at one of the Big Four companies, where she was responsible for audit and advisory services for financial institutions. Her client portfolio included the largest banks operating in Poland.
Joanna has over twelve years of experience in financial sector, including an extensive experience in auditing separate and consolidated financial statements and in advisory for financial sector entities, including the banks and their capital groups, leasing companies, investment fund companies, consumer financing companies and factoring companies.
She has an extensive experience in conducting advisory and implementation projects in the area of risk management, reporting, financial accounting, finances for banks and other entities of the financial sector, including the implementation of new IFRS as well as methodological and IT solutions in the field of financial reporting, changes in accounting policies and consulting on the interpretation and application of IFRS / IAS requirements and Polish accounting standards. In recent years, it has also participated in many merger and acquisition projects, such as financial due diligence (both buy-side and sell-side) in the entities of the financial sector. Joanna conducted a number of training courses concerning IFRS and financial reporting, including for the Polish Financial Supervision Authority.
Joanna is a graduate of Finance and Banking master studies and of Accounting at the University of Gdańsk and doctoral studies at the Warsaw School of Economics.
Want to know more?
Pages associated to Joanna Orłowska-Filipowicz
- Responsible banking practices: benchmark study 2021
- How changes in the economic environment affected the financial performance and expected credit losses of banks in Poland?
- 28.10. CEE webinar: Business sustainability reporting & changes in the EU’s CSRD guidelines
- 20.5. CEE webinar: Robotic process automation in financial functions
- CEE Webinar: HY2020 COVID-19 Disclosures in financial institutions - What is required? What should you know?
- Impact of COVID-19 on IFRS financial statements of financial sector institutions
- COVID–19 w sprawozdaniach finansowych sektora finansowego
- Umowy najmu w czasach COVID-19 a MSSF 16
- Business Alert