Qualified specialists and integrated support to your accounting and finance team
In a business environment that is constantly evolving, accessing a resource that complements your finance and accounting team is critical. You may be downsizing, expanding into a new jurisdiction or going through a restructure. Whatever your needs, we offer services that complement your existing team.
There are times when businesses benefit from outside support with accounting and reporting. In today’s dynamic market environment, you may be looking for extra help after streamlining your finance team, expanding into new markets, or going through a merger, acquisition or divestment.
No matter your situation, you still need to ensure that your monthly bookkeeping and monthly or annual reporting functions are compliant to law regulations.
At Mazars, we offer statutory compliance services that meet your unique needs and fit with your existing functions. As an international business, we have a team of finance specialists who work with companies across multiple jurisdictions. They will coordinate relationships across all your individual countries to ensure you always receive a consistent and integrated service. When you work with us, the service you receive is crafted to you and your business.
We offer broad expertise that includes:
- Ensuring you remain compliant with local statutory compliance requirements
- Compiling reports that are pre-determined to monthly deadlines and include the specific information you need
- Giving you with the peace of mind that internal and external reporting is accurate and offers the transparency that your stakeholders require
- Supporting your finance and accounting transformation
A full range of statutory compliance services, including:
- Review of the bookings according to IFRS accounting/US GAAP/Other local GAAP and verification of the conformity with the Polish GAAP (full-scope or on the basis of a sample under materiality level)
- Assistance in analysis of mapping of general ledger accounts to the financial statement
- Year-end preparation of a reconciliation (bridge file) in order to identify variances between IFRS accounting/US GAAP/Other local GAAP and the Polish GAAP
- Proposal of year-end adjustments to Polish GAAP ledger
- Preparation of the statutory financial statements
- Support and advisory on signing, filing and approval
- Specific local reporting (eg. Central Stat Office, Central Bank reporting)