The third edition of the online conference, prepared in cooperation with Rzeczpospolita and the JDP law firm, during which our expert Jacek Byrt, Partner responsible for the Financial Advisory Department, discussed topics related to business preparation for M&A transactions.
During the training the following issues were discussed:
- Business and legal preparation for M&A transactions
- Liability of the parties to the transaction - share deal and asset deal
- M&A: personal data protection and labor law
- Restrictions on M&A transactions resulting from legal regulations and external contractual relations
- M&A: taxes
Who should attend:
- Business owners
- Board members
- Directors of finance and accounting departments
- Strategy and development directors
- and all those interested in the subject of mergers and acquisitions
Read more about JDP.
The event took place on 28 September 2021. More information can be found on www.rp.pl.