Mazars in Poland has the pleasure to invite you to the Business France conference devoted to doing business in Poland and Lithuania. The event will be held in the premises of Business France in Paris on 23 May 2022 and online on 24 May 2022.
Largest market in Central and Eastern Europe and a member of the EU since 2004, Poland, with its highly resilient economy, is the region’s champion. The 2021 rebound has accelerated, marked by record industrial production at the end of the year.
It is also supported by its solid domestic demand, foreign investment boosted by global restructuring, and substantial European funds.
During the event the following topics will be covered:
- Economic impact of the Ukrainian crisis in Poland and Lithuania
- Business environment
- The challenges of the energetic transition
- Majors Infrastructure Projects
- Poland and Lithuania in the Tech Age
Get in touch with our experts
As one of the leading audit, tax, accounting and advisory providers in Poland, Mazars is a proud partner of the conference. Meet our experts and discuss your projects in Poland with:
- Michel Kiviatkowski, Managing Partner of Mazars in Poland who will take part in the discussion panel devoted to business environment and will discuss business opportunities and challenges of the Polish market.
- Adam Zohry, Executive Manager, Financial Advisory
To find out more about the conference, including information on a full four-day programme of speeches, panels. B2B and networking meetings, please visit the conference website.