The world of technology, media and telecommunications is highly dynamic due to continuous changes. Developments force companies into transformation. Mazars' global Telecommunications community brings together our sector specialists with the aim of discussing challenges facing the sector and developing tailored solutions by leveraging on their various technical expertise.
Our solutions to help companies from telecommunications sector to achieve their goals
Securing your operations
- Manage internal control and risks
- Implementing an IT strategy to manage breaches in technology, security or privacy
- Compliance and reputation risk management
- Dependence on third parts (infrastructure)
- Anti-corruption systems implementation support, optimization and certification
Meeting financial reporting obligations | Improving financial communications
- Financial audit
- Ensure compliance of regulatory accounts produced with requirements of regulatory framework
- Ensure accuracy of published financial information (French GAAP, IFRS, US GAAP)
- Accounting support
Seizing market opportunities
- Meet the investment requirement of this industry
- Monetize access to infrastructures for content providers
- Define the new services that will create value for the business
- Financial advisory (capital increase, initial public offering…)
- Competition and consolidation in the sector, external growth and strategic partnership (assistance and advisory in M&A & due diligences…)
Improving your performance
- Support the transformation (fixed-mobile convergence, content development,…)
- Audit of third party agreements (audit of sales incentive contracts…)
- WCR and cash management optimization and advice
- Reverse factoring programs optimization and implementation assistance
- Shared Services Center (SSC) support and optimization
- Tax planning
Mazars launches global study, The Future of Telcos: winning the client experience battle, the case of mobile financial services
Fifth generation technology enables mobile devices to process more data at lightning fast speeds. In the short run that means improved functionality and faster mobile downloads, streaming and gaming. In the longer run it will enable connected vehicles, autonomous cars, real time access to information about how to make greener local journeys, and many other advances across the mobility spectrum.
There is perhaps no other industry that has seen as much change over the past two decades as the media sector. The advent of digital media, social media, user-produced content, and mobile platforms has revolutionized the way the sector operates.
In a dynamic sector facing challenging times with technology advances, market consolidation, and shifting consumer behaviours, you can never afford to stand still.